Search found 2 matches
- Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:23 pm
- Forum: Chess History
- Topic: Eastbourne, British Championships 1990
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2852
Re: Eastbourne, British Championships 1990
That's really useful information - thanks all for your time.
- Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:37 am
- Forum: Chess History
- Topic: Eastbourne, British Championships 1990
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2852
Eastbourne, British Championships 1990
Hello All,
I'm looking for some help with some historical information please - would anyone be able to provide any information on the venue for the British Championships that took place in Eastbourne in 1990? I've not been able to find any information online.
Many thanks, Mark
I'm looking for some help with some historical information please - would anyone be able to provide any information on the venue for the British Championships that took place in Eastbourne in 1990? I've not been able to find any information online.
Many thanks, Mark