Thanks Jon - unfortunately they only have 24 issues available and I would really like a complete run or at least most of the early ones.
Bob - thanks for that too, do you have a link or contact details for exactly what Edinburgh Chess Club is selling?
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:04 pm
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: Wanted: Kingpin back issues
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5976
- Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:26 pm
- Forum: For Sale
- Topic: Wanted: Kingpin back issues
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5976
Wanted: Kingpin back issues
Just wondering if anyone can help me? I am looking to buy a complete run of Kingpin magazine, or failing that all issues from 1985 until around the mid-1990s. However, I don't necessarily need the physical copies - digital scans or photocopies would suit my purpose just as well. Any reasonable price...